Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Evolution of Barry

Just like Homo ergaster to Homo sapiens, I have evolved. Take a look and vote for your favorite!
Don't judge me solely on #3.
Have a great Sunday!


1. That's me picking up the rear; I was always a crappy swimmer, even prior to conception.


2. Isn't that Corey Haim from "Lucas"?
(In case you cannot tell, I am the one with the Chi-Chi's restaurant tee and bitchin tube socks. Bruce, my bro, is the embarrased one on the right).


3. The cute one's Jena; I 'm on the right.
This one is mid 80's.
(Notice the wicked mullet and always stylish yellow tank).


4. Yet again shamelessly posing with a dog (Daisy) to improve picture quality.
(My vote's on this one).

5 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Thanks jane...I take it you like #3 the best?

It ain't pretty now on anyone, but back in the day - it was cool, man.
 
Why'd you get rid of the Mullet, kid??? Don't you know that they are stylin and profilin in trailer parks world wide??
 
Evolution, baby!
 
Why, thank you for noticing, jane... :)
 
lipstick - If you EVER get a hold of one of those mulletesque pics you should post it on your blog. That would be really cool.

meghan - You think I should grow it back? With the receding hairline ever approaching, it would now be considered a skullet. Not pretty, even on a stud like me....lol

hizzle - they are, aren't they?
 
Post a Comment