Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Leroy looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone...


Great, just great. As soon as I hit the motherload of Christmas bounty, not only do I have to return to work, but with a sinus infection as well. It irritates me to no end, so much that I am inclined to cough upon every door handle within a 20-mile radius, just to get back at that special someone who got me sick. Kidding. I am extremely under the weather tonight, so I am afraid my witty banter and charming posts will have to wait until another day very soon, unless you liked the bit about the coughing on the door handle, then I am happy to announce I still got it.
I did want to leave a little note to all my new friends I am accumulated over the past few months. Here's hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas/holiday weekend!

Do you have a favorite present you received?
-Mine was a toss up between a pair of "change daily" boxers (thanks,mom...the reminder really helps!), Jim Croce greatest hits CD, and these really cool replica Chinese terra cotta warriors from Xi'an.





Pleased as punch about a gift you gave?

Tell me, and I will view your responses whilst recovering. Hell, I may double up on the NyQuil and join in!
Wow, you know what, just getting on here and venting/rambling to you guys has made me feel better already...that, or the shot of Thera-flu and rum I just downed has kicked in and is giving me a false sense of being really interesting.
You know, while I am at it, I better go take a photo of me in these boxers before I have to change them...Have a great day! Now go play with your new toys!

6 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Hi Barry ~ Sorry I'm just getting over to visiting you back... RL, y'know? ;)
Fave present, huh? Hmmmmm.... that's a tough one, cuz I didn't get very many. LOL. So, I'll say the gift certificate to Best Buy. That way I can go buy the music I want. Because...
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thx for visiting my blog. Best of luck w/the novel. I'll try to keep up on your progess, k? ;)
 
Hey lil bit...thanks for stopping by.
I bet you racked up on the presents this Christmas - you were a nice girl this year, right?

Please stop by here anytime...two more months (or less) and my book will be available to purchase. The countdown is on!
 
That sounds like a good book, jane. It sounds like a book I received this Christmas, too:

The Meaning of Tingo, and Other Extraordinary Words from Around the World.

A couple years ago I got a mp3 player that holds 20GB! I have about 500 hours of music, old time radio shows, etc. on there. It's great!
 
Hmm...tough choice of presents, but I'd have to say a new webcam so I can keep in touch with relatives abroad.
 
Fave gift was the gift voucher that enabled me to purchase my Prada stilletos. Ohhh the joy.

Best gift i gave. A new phone for my dad. He's been carrying around a housebrick for too long. Only trouble is now i have to teach him all the new gadgetry that goes with it.
 
Yeah, steph, I saw those stilettos...nice work.

They look dangerous!
 
Post a Comment