Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Partying like a rock star...an invalid, aging one that is..


I better, since I have one! Even though this photo hasn't a damn thing to do with anything, I liked it so I took a photo of it while perusing through Target with Jenny.

The title of the post pretty much sums up the weekend for me. After the Friday interview (which lasted 5-7 minutes and went very well), I drove around my old Louisville stomping ground and ogled at the honeys I saw. I ate dinner, then went home. Saturday, I drove back to the Ville, went to the book signing, which also went well, and then on to a favorite Irish pub of mine in a cool part of town. Sunday consisted of hanging out with friends at their new house in the boonies. We had Korean food and hung out with our/their dogs. We know how to do it up right, don't we? I partied so hard I almost forgot to take my Gerotol.

All in all, it was a good weekend. I have been a little under the weather, and that, aside that I have been busy both at work as well as preparing for a lecture tomorrow evening (I have to teach MRI physics to a group of Radiation Dosimetry students), I have been unable to post. But never fear! I will be back tomorrow or Friday wil loads of useless nuggets a la Barry Style.

Since I have a horrible stomach ache, give me some love. And that means you, too, anita!

8 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
For a moment..I thought that said stomach acne.

I love hot moms too! We have so much in common.
 
Get your ice cream maker soon! Chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream sounds killer!!!
 
Hope you're feeling better. Being a rock star ain't all it's cracked up to be hey.
 
I hope you feel better, Barry! xx
 
just puke and get it fucking over with already! it is hard to be a rockstar at our age!

hot moms are the best!!!
 
Thanks anita! How did you know I have a thing for dumpster diving? The dumpsters behind Griddle Houses are the best, though.

BV - One day you will be a MILF. I just know it.

rowena - I am going to get it soon...it is killer stuff!

steph - thanks! I am better. The wellwishes from Down Under help!

missy - thanks! Are you back yet?

mgc - at our age, everything is hard, isn't it, buddy? Oh well, at least we have incontinence and loose stools to look forward to.
 
Very true, they don't serve beer, but the bums BEHIND the Waffle House do.
 
i love BUM beer! it's warm and flavorful!
 
Post a Comment