Monday, February 13, 2006

Olympic Medal Count - I love the Olympics, and not because of the pretty skaters


Shaun White soars to gold over the Alpine mountains.


The Flying Tomato wins GOLD! He looks a little like Carol Burnett, but he can kick ass.


The ski jumping is my favorite:


Amazing.


Janne Ahonen of Finland.


Those Flying Finns are awesome!


Ice Dancer Tanith Belbin (USA)

MEDAL COUNT

5 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Imagine the view from the ski jumping! Not that they'd have time to enjoy it..
 
chickybabe - it would be awesome! I am going to learn how to ski...
 
arrrghh! Just can NOT get into the whole winter games thing. Nice pics though.
 
Cool Olympic pix, Barry.
I have't watched much of it this go 'round... no time. =/
 
Thanks, lil bit. I am a true Olympics junkie.

I really want to go to Beijing for Summer 2008. Maybe you and the hubby could take off a few days and go?
 
Post a Comment