Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My new Official Website is up and running!

http://www.barrysouthers.com/


This is the Official website for me and my book. It has a link to The Fiction Scribe blog, and vice versa.

Please visit the site, take a look, and let me know what you think!

If you don't make it a favorite I will hunt you down.

Also, pass it on to all your friends and family mambers that read and have internet access - and even that annoying co-worker who smells of cheese.

All feedback is appreciated; you can leave a comment, send me an e-mail, or both.

Thanks!

6 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Congrats on the new site, and good luck! I absolutely love the title picture!
 
Have bookmarked it! :)
 
Thanks janestarr, chickybabe, and steph!
 
Congrats! Will check it out when I have more time, k?
Hound me. LOL!
 
lil bit, I will hound you until you visit my site and send me 10 e-mails...
Then, I suppose you will be hounding me!
 
LOLOL!!! Deal. *shakes on it*
 
Post a Comment