Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Science class...Fiction Scribe style

I will start out by saying this: Ladies, you're BUSTED! Heh heh heh

Being a long-time MRI Technologist and now currently working in medical research MR Imaging, I have seen and/or heard, as well as been involved in several quite fascinating brain imaging research studies. Just at where I work, there are studies which deal with depression, olfaction, smoking in the scanner (through tubes, of course; we aren’t THAT dumb to have them fire up inside the magnet), brain responses to eating/taste differences compared to preference (one I am trying to get going) – just to name a few. There are a couple of studies, however, that I have run across, that I wished to God I had been a part of (I will only present one today and save the other for later):

Sex studies, measuring brain function and activation, inside an MRI Scanner.

Men have always known you gals “Fake it” on occasion, and now we have scientific proof to prove it. Your jig is up, my fraudulent, female friends! We are finally on to your little game! No more faking it!

Well, so long as we have access to a $4 Million MRI scanner…and while coitus is being performed, no less. Okay, Okay, so some of the kinks still need to be ironed out, but we are men, men with big, huge_______ (fill in the blank)***, and we have what it takes to come (no pun intended) to conclusions until every man is equipped with the necessary equipment (and I mean medical equipment, chickybabe, you perv) to stamp out these serious, heinous crimes against man! Down with counterfeit orgasms!

Well, enough of me painfully rambling on…so, onto the results:


Here is a female brain during real, honest-to-goodness, scratch you back and howl at the moon orgasm. Notice the tiny, small area in red, located in the cerebellum. This area typically controls vital boly functions (i.e., breathing, heart rate, etc).


Here is a female brain while faking an orgasm (heathens). Notice the same area as above is activated, but now the motor cortex is hugely activated. This shows movement during "faking it" is controlled and conscious.

Basically, it requires thought and a real one doesn't.

So, as I have demonstrated, all it takes to prove the deviance of the faking female is thousands of feet of coiled wire, 3000 liters of liquid helium, a superconducting magnet, and a little gumption.

On a good note, if Steph’s mum is reading this, rest assured this can be constituted as a science lesson. Not to worry, Mum, your sweet little girl is not being corrupted online (or at the very least not by me).

And they say Science class is boring? Here is the BBC link to the article.


*** The correct answer to the fill in the blank is: brains. Pervs!

12 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Thanks for sharing this test. I think it is very informative and interesting. I never like science before now. LOL! I hate that you men have proof of us faking it. Where is the pic of when we are having a real big O? LOL!
 
Hmm, verrry interesting! Yea, if science class included lots of discussion about sex I'd be a rocket scientist by now.

Next time I well, you know....I'll think about you...I mean this blog information.
 
sonya - Glad to have put on the road to science! I will start digging up more BIG O pics for ya!

carnealian - Thank you for thinking of me the next time you, well, you know...

kingbilly - Hey! Glad to see a local! Although I am a Kentuckian born and bred, I have lived here for a couple years. It is a nice place, although traffic sucks nowadays.

mack - Good to hear it! I wasn't insinuating all women fake it, though. Noo one has had to fake it on my watch...or at least from now on. I'll threaten to send my wife into the scanner!
 
I agree that faking an orgasm is a heinous crime against all mankind. Why make them think that they are doing something right why they're not?
 
Great research, Barry... And I thought the correct answer was "huge egos" ;)

I don't understand the psychology of faking it when you're lying to yourself and your partner asbout aomething that intimate; you're only cheating yourself!

As for the "necessary equipment" comment, you're such a mind reader! :D
 
I recommended to my friend to check this post out last night. Hope you don't mind. LOL!
 
drunkbh - I wholeheartedly agree. It just gives the false sense of accomplishment to the giver and nothing for the recipient.

chickybabe - Glad you enjoyed it! Huge egos was a pretty good guess! It is fact the #2 answer, right below Huge brains.
 
Sonya - I don't mind at all! Thanks for the recommendation to your friend.

The more on my blog the better.
 
Since we were discussing your old mullet earlier today, I thought I'd let you know that EE and I are going to have an 80's/90's theme next week. M&T will be 80's pics, W is a wild card type of day and Th & F will be 90's pics. BTW, if you let me know I'll keep up in my post to a link to all the ridiculious 80's 90's pics. It would be a great time to repost that archieve pic you have.
 
sonya - Sweet nuggets, I would love to do it.

I am always happy to pull out the bitchin photos of my feathered strands o'gold.

I'll get a few together over the weekend, from the 80's and 90's.
 
Oh come onnnnnnn! You can't say you have never faked it at least once girls!

i'm highly suspicious of women that say they have never faked or at the very least never exagurated just a little, your enjoyment.

What if the guy is just plugging away for ages and it's not happening for you but you don't want to hurt his feelings?

And it's well and good to suggest trying new things, asking him to go down etc, but what if you can't be bothered???

ok maybe that's just me. But i have faked before.
 
steph - thank you for your honesty.
Whenever you are willing to volunteer for an MRI scan let me know :)
 
Post a Comment