Thursday, April 06, 2006

Assorted sundry

Well, another week is flying by, and all I have to show for it is a crappy new haircut. For those who remember my hair stylist post, let me tell you, this weekend was no difference. Actually, if you look past the massive herpes blister she was a really nice girl. My haircut no so nice; I look like a kid with the “head lice haircut”. You know what I’m talking about. Sad.


After perusing through the news this week, I have found some disturbing stories that I had to comment on. First, there is a rise in New York City with teachers having trysts with underage students. One teacher was having sex with two underage brothers; one female student actually went to prom with her teenage “boyfriend”; one female teacher got impregnated by a student; one male teacher had sex with a student on the 50-yard line; and, another gave a bunch of GED students a lap dance (complete with crotchless panties) as a Christmas present. These teachers almost make Mary Kay Letourneau normal – almost. Sad and sick.


There is also a story about a 41 year-old teacher in upstate New York who got arrested for giving a 10 year-old student a wedgie. Sad, but still kind of funny.


Hey, did you all hear the one about the Swedish doctor who got fired for performing “anal massage” on patients? Seems this technique is a cure-all for an assortment of ailments from headaches to lower back pain. Call me crazy, butt I would not be too comfortable with a doctor trying to treat my headaches that way.*


On a lighter note, here is a feel good story. Have you ever been looking for new digs, and when you finally find that perfect place, the rest it astronomical? Well, look no further. You can locate a reasonable, affordable apartment online. The only requests are that you be female, in good shape, and willing to give it up. Check it out here. And They say our morals are in the gutter? Poppycock!

Not to digress on the utter abundance of idiots in the world, but I ran across a site that is comparatively on par or worse than My Space. Never before in my life have I seen such a sad assemblage of sloping foreheads so desperate for attention. It's called Rate My Body and it's great. It's so great I give you two links - this one's just for the ladies....
The first one deserves my undying respect, because if you can publicly call yourself "JustSpankMe" you have more nerve than I ever could. I'm thinking of posting a photo of some my enemies on here just for chuckles. **


Last but not least, there will be a story on me in a local, hometown newspaper this Sunday – the Danville Advocate-Messenger, located in Danville, KY. It will be in the Arts and Entertainment section. They should have an article online by next Tuesday.

Please check it out!



* Notice the misspelling of “but”. God, I am a clever bloke.

** I'm bullshitting you; I don't have any enemies. Yet. I will have at least two from Rate My Body if they ever catch wind of me goofing on them, though.

4 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
lol thanks for the links. As if i don't waste enough time online :)
 
I noticed the butt comment. I like it. Very cleaver. I can't wait to finish the book I'm on so I can start yours. Luckily your hair will grow back soon. LOL! Have a great weekend!
 
People are attentions whores and each in their own unusual little way. It amuses me to no end.
 
Haha, this makes for excellent reading (first time I've come across your blog by the way). Thanks for making me laugh on a weary Wednesday morning!
 
Post a Comment