Thursday, March 02, 2006

The book cover is ready...

Things are ramping up, kids! Start telling your friends, family, co-workers - even weird looking people on the street!

Below is the official book cover from the publisher. I still have no word on the official release date; probably another couple of weeks - or maybe longer.

What do you all think? Personally, I like it a lot.

7 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Very cool! The "voodoo garden" would suck me in in a minute!!
 
Please keep me updated. I wasn't around when you started posting about this project, I don't think. I'm very interested in it.
 
How FRICKIN exciting! You must be beside yourself. Congrats. Love the cover.
 
Congrats Barry! I love the bold colours framed by the brown tones.
 
Oh Barry!! I am so delighted for you!! I think the the cover is beautiful!!! I CANNOT wait to get my SIGNED copy!! Seriously, when you come through Nashville on your national book tour, I will be the FIRST in line!!!
 
Thanks everybody for your great comments! I really, really appreciate them, and I will let you all know as soon as I hear the release date.

Thanks again!
 
oooooooooooo, Barry! Very kewl!
Love it! - the title (& pseudo sub-title to the side), the colors, the "scene"...
very nice.
Congrats! *hugs* =)
 
Post a Comment