Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Baacckkkk!

Howdy all,

I have returned from San Diego/Southern California and let me tell ya it was wild. We weren't wild, though, because we are boring, but we still encountered some stuff nonetheless. I got in at 3am last night and awoke to more family drama, but I'll be back tomorrow with a complete report!
Plus, I will begin making my rounds to everybody's sites again. Sorry it has been a crazy two weeks, but your ole buddy is back and ready to go!

Holla!

7 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Good to have you back!!! :)
 
Hola, mi amigo!

I look forward to hearing about your adventures!! xx
 
were you away?
 
Great to read ya! Hope all is well.
 
Welcome back!! So California sounds grand!!!
 
YAY! Glad you're back too! weeeeee i've been gone a little while too...but am going try to not dissapear again, even if it means one sentence posts. Ha. :)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment