Thursday, September 14, 2006

They don't call it La La Land for nothing...




Well folks, I have been away for what seems like a dog's year, and I appreciate all the kind words everybody wrote. The past three weeks (vacation aside) has been less that stellar, to say the least, but I don't want to bore you with all that. I want to tell you all about my trip to beautiful San Diego! Yeah!

It is truly one of the best places I have ever seen. We visited the San Diego Zoo, Coronado Island, Gaslamp Quarter - it was all great. Weather was great, my lovely wife was great. As mentioned in the above picture, she catered to my every need just as a good wife is expected to. I was never arms length away from a cool drink or some other form of comfort.

Los Angeles was weird and kooky. The weirdest moment came when driving down Sunset Boulevard and seeing a homeless guy at a bus stop with his genitalia hanging completely out. Another weird LA moment came when I was buying some freshly squeezed orange juice at a farmers market and a hooker on a bicycle rode past and began to violently shake her butt cheeks at me. Thank God she didn't hit my arm; there isn't enough Purell in the world to cleanse that stain.

NOTE: WE WILL BE IN "THE PRICE IS RIGHT" STUDIO AUDIENCE ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH!!!!!! LOOK FOR THE BIG GOOFY GUY WITH A BLUE "KENTUCKY" SHIRT, AND THAT'D BE ME.

Pics to come soon.....Holla!

7 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Welcome back!!! You've been missed xx
 
I'd like to go to LA for the homeless people ALONE! Ha!
 
err you sure live an adventures life Barry. Dunno how you manage to attract all the weirdos!

That my way of sayin - Great to have you back Barry, missed ya! :)

Cheers!

PS. I hope you have read the "Good Husband manual" as well... It takes two to tango and make a marrige work ya know :-/ hehehe
 
L.A. is a great place!! I was just saying those exact words the other day. There's nothing like it. Crazy people all over the place. Hookers on bikes??! HILARIOUS!!! I need to back...soon!! It has been too long.
 
GOOOOOOD to have you back!
 
I want to hear about these kids from VB? What's up with that?
 
I looked for you on TPIR but didn't see you!!!
 
Post a Comment