Wednesday, May 10, 2006

At least I didn't get cornholed...

Before I get into my Derby day party rundown, I have to share one of the weirdest, sickest, oddest, funniest stories I have heard in a while. Yesterday, at a local university, an unsuspecting female college student was working diligently on homework in the uni's library. She gets tired, so she decides to plop her shoes off and take a nap. So, she rests her head on the desk. After a while, she wakes up and immediately puts her shoes back on - and notices something in them. After examining her shoes, she realizes it is semen. Obviously, while she was sleeping (IN THE LIBRARY, remember) some nutter masturbated in her shoe. Now, call me crazy, or better yet, call him crazy, because what would possess a person to to that? I realize people have fetishes, feet being one of them, but why would do that in public? The police take a sample (swabbed right off her arch, no doubt) and are going to run DNA tests on it. Since I work at the university myself and am a student, I am sure it will only be a matter of time before I am handed a Penthouse and asked to clear my name off the list of the 15,000 males on this campus who could be guilty of perpetrating this odd crime.

Now for the cornhole comment - let me explain. Actually, let me show you what I am talking about, so you all don't think I am some weirdo who talks about getting cornholed at parties. You might anyway after the set-up story I supplied at the beginning, but I will go on anyway. Cornhole is a game where you throw bags full of corn toward an angled piece of wood with a hole in the center of it. Bocce ball (pronounced ba chee) is a game where you throw a small ball onto the center of a playing field, and you then throw larger, heavier balls toward the smaller one. The points are scored when you get your balls closer to the small ball than your opponent. They are both pretty fun, and very fun to make t-shirts for. We had cornhole and bocce ball tournaments at the party and I made the shirts. Here they are:


Cornhole winners Roxie and Dan


Bocce ball winners me and Smarty Jones


I lost every cent I bet on Saturday, and I think my Derby horse is still running. I am no swami but I foresee a glue factory in his hear future. I drank a little, but since I had to drive I held it to a minimum to avoid any skirmishes with the 5-0. All in all, the party was a great success. Lots of people, great weather, great food, great beverages. We didn't have any nudity or vomiting (I know you are thinking, "How the hell can it be a successful party without the two main ingredients?" ), but it was fun anyway. Maybe next year we can try nude cornhole…er, wait, that doesn't sound good at all.

Janestarr actually survived the Infield, which is no small task in itself. I cannot wait to hear about her day. I remember when I went to the Infield I saw boobs at every turn, people passed out by noon, and not one damn horse the entire day. I loved it. Janie dear? Did you manage to keep yourself out of trouble? And clothed?

On a completely unrelated note, I had a dream I was being stalked by some girl. She managed to get my cell phone number and all that stuff.

Is this a premonition? Are any of you following me?

9 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
janestarr - I cannot wait to hear about it! I'll let you borrow the t-shirt whenever you like. :)

BV - I thought it was you! The girl in my dream was wearing a black leather hat and rode a red motorcycle. You're hott!
 
ok- the first part of your story, just GROSS!!

Janestarr- I thought of you the other day when I went to buy a new pair of jeans, I thought the brandname of the jeans was "janestar" but upon further inspection, they were really called "jeanstar" ... just thought I would share.. Can't wait to read about the infield..

barry- BV stole my witty line about stalking you.. besides, I think the Junior League would frown upon stalking.. ;)
 
beachgirl - Are you stalking me, too? Sweetness! I didn't know I was so popular in the stalking crowd. What's more, I am surprised that you are the only person to mention the GROSS forst story.

anita - Are you saying MY feet stink? I'll start stalking you unless you take it back.
 
Not shocked by the semen shoe story. You would NOT believe the emails i get when i have a shoe pic up on my blog. Nothing surpises me anymore.
 
Gross. I wouldn't take my shoes off anyway. I hate that airy drifty feeling.

It was probably one of the library book putter awayer boys. They obviously have ulterior motives for working in a LIBRARY.
 
I'd love to get me one or two of those shirts. I love a good innuendo!

The weird library scene...it boggles the mind how someone could perform that act without getting caught. I mean, one can barely fart in non-fiction aisles of a library without someone coming down and getting bombarded with the stench. Not that I would know.
 
steph - you poor girl! I can only imagine the freaks that contact you.
By the way, what is your e-mail address? Kidding.

jen - I don't mind the airy, drifty feeling. It is the dirty, book putter awayer people that creep me out.

carnealian - Tell me about it! I have friends who have passed gas in bookstores, only to be embarrassed to all hell. I'll see about making you a shirt with a good innuendo on it!
 
Oh and I had to go to the library today to get some books. I totally forgot all about this story! Since it's the end of the semester, there weren't many people in the library anyway.
 
weeeeeee! Cornholing sounds like fun! Never heard of that game b4.

Putting your foot in some stranger's cum, however?
*runnin away screaming*

no, darlin'.... I'm not stalking you. I'm just subjecting you to a "Lil Bit Spaz Attack" as I try to catch up w/you some. ;)
 
Post a Comment