Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's time to play, "What were they thinking?"

This weekend, I finally had my digital camera when I saw some really odd and/or stupid and/or ridiculous things out there in the world. We all know there are wackos and weirdos everywhere, and my little corner of the world by no means has more than the rest, but it is still fun to point them out anyway.

What were they thinking? #1



I live close to Cincinnati, Ohio, home of their beloved Bengals. Their colors are orange anf black, and their helmets look exactly like this car. The license plate even said "BNGALS". It was a little touch and go for a while as I took this photo while I was driving, but I managed to slow down enough to let him pass me. Dangerous? Hell yes, but you guys are worth it - no matter what everybody else says. What was he thinking?

What were they thinking? #2



Go ahead...take a look. Those letters surrounding the bottom of the otherwise nice vehicle are LV's - as in Louie Vuitton. I think he is some gay guy that makes purses. And trust me when I say NO ONE should have the ability to destroy a nice car like this. To top it all off, he/she works at Domino's Pizza. I see it all the time in their parking lot, but never had my camera until yesterday. If I were a betting man, I would guess this vehicle was purchased at Hoopty Heaven Auto Sales. What were he/she thinking?

What were they thinking? #3



This wasn't anything I saw this weekend; rather, it was last weekend on our way to Chicago. There, in the midst of corn fields and potholes, we see this little oasis pop up from out of nowhere. We had to go, so we figured, Why not? I am not naive enough to realize these things are beacons of hygiene, but c'mon, Indiana! This rest area some 100 miles outside of Chicago was muy horrible. I was immediately hit in the face by a foul, Buster Douglas haymaker of a stench. Thai hookers are cleaner than this place.
While I appreciate singles scenes and match.com, I cannot figure out why ANYONE would want to meet someone in a rest area stall. It is quite disconcerting to be in full pee at 9:45pm and read "For a good time, be in this stall at 9:45pm." And don't even get me started on the glory holes.
These things are state run/developed, am I correct? I know it is a desolate, rural area, but hire somebody to clean these nasty things, for God sakes! Leave a bottle of Simple Green by the sink and I'll do it myself! Indiana, what are you thinking?

I have to go shower now, the last few paragraphs have left me dirty.

What were they thinking? #4



Yesterday, as I was driving home, I saw a raccoon taking a dump. Taking a dump, by most accounts is a perfectly regular thing to do for raccoons, but not when it was on a leash in a subdivision - a leash being held by a fat lady in her house coat. I had to do a double-take, you know, in case I was having a TIA or some sort of visual hallucinations. I still cannot prove it, for as soon as it dawned on me and I turned around to take a picture, the raccoon and her fat keeper were nowhere to be found. Fat-in-your-house-coat-with-a-raccoon-on-a-leash-taking-a- dump-lady, what were you thinking?

I have to go lie down now.

7 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Too damn funny, but that top photo just got to me... what were they THINKING???!!!
 
The Louis Vuitton thing disgusts me. First, he's a French designer, who makes tremendously over priced handbags, scarves etc. There's a boutique on the Champs Elysees. I doubt the real Louis Vuitton has anything to do with the bastardization of his logo for the ghetto fabulous people of this nation. I hope he's making some sort of money on this stuff. Because I can almost guarantee, none of the people that wear the logo here would even be allowed to walk into the boutique on the Champs Elysees. And yes, the French are that particular, I've seen it, laughed at it, relished in it.
 
You must always keep your camera out and about. These are some classics.
 
A raccoon on a leash. That's classic.
 
People never cease to amaze me with their various strains of retardation.
People who paint their cars stoopid colours or with slogans etc, really should not be allowed on the road. What does it say about their mental capacity??
 
rowena - Too funny indeed!

Carnealian - It disgusts me, too. It is self-vandalization.

janestarr - Leather Bengals jacket? Sounds as bad as a Bengals car!

sonya - I sure will!

BV - It was classic. I wish I had my camera ready to shoot - that would have been the ultimate pic.

steph - I am always amazed by the level of tackiness people show.

anita - I swear it was a raccoon going doodie. Now why would I lie about that? I'd lie for less, so I guess I see your point, but I swear I am not THIS time...
 
#s 1 & 2 look like that new washable paint. Hmmm.... wish I could think of the link for ya.
Hubby was telling me about it the other day. It comes off w/soap! (but not rain)
The housecoat lady w/the raccoon? LMAO! That's worse than an old lady w/47 cats.
Rest area in the middle of nowhere? B-E-W-A-R-E!!! lol
 
Post a Comment