Friday, June 09, 2006

See you later, landlocked suckers!



Me and the rest of the Southers contingent have loaded up the family truckster and are headed to Hilton Head Island, SC, for vacation. I called ahead to have the local officials warn the other tourists, but they just laughed as me. Oh, but we will have the last laugh. Yes we will.

I'll try to post a little this week if I get a chance, but I am simply a poor commoner with no laptop computer and I have no idea when I'll get to squeeze any puter time in. I'll most likely be too busy forcing alcohol down my wife's gullet and doing all I can to take advantage of the situation.

We are going to have 11 people down there, so alcohol might be the soup d'jour for ALL of us. In fact, A LOT of it sounds good. I will be in the car with FIVE FEMALES tomorrow for TWELVE HOURS. I use capital letters to show the pain this thought induces. Four of them are teenagers with boyfriends, and have already started going on about how much they will worry about them while they are vacationing, in which I replied, "Oh, they'll find other girls, probably the first day we are gone....so don't you worry your pretty little heads."

I will be sure to take loads of good, bad, and especially ugly photos while I am away. If you are in the HHI area and you see some drunk, 6'4" lummox of a man, stumbling down the street, mumbling incoherently, stop me and say hi. Then, just let me vomit in peace before the police cart me off to jail.

12 Have scribed in:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments:
Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have fun!
 
You better have some fishing stories when you get back...or else.
 
sonya - Thanks! I'll be sure to have lots of fun!

BV - Hey! You know me! I'll have LOTs of stories - especially fishing ones...
 
I love Hilton Head.

*sigh*
 
"...drunk, 6'4" lummox of a man, stumbling down the street, mumbling incoherently, stop me and say hi. Then, just let me vomit in peace before the police cart me off to jail."

sounds like it could be a movie on lifetime. have fun and drink much!
 
Well, good, you better! Fishing is my favorite thing to do...right next to blogging about my boyfriends. No really, I do love to fish.
 
Have a fun & big time! =)
 
I'm so very jealous!! Not jealous of the long drive...with a bunch of women. Poor you! Have a great vaca!!
 
Have a great time. I look forward to all the "one that got away" stories!
 
Anita, I can help you out with starting that Fund. Hey, it's what I do for a living. NO, not clean up semen...start funds.
 
Thanks to all who posted and rest assured I will be back in full blogger mode post haste!
 
Hi Barry, sorry I have been a negligent blogger guest to your place here. How's the trip coming along? xx
 
Post a Comment